Monday, July 19, 2004

:: The Wedding

We were in Lubbock this weekend for my sister Beths wedding. It was a family event with me doing the ceremony, my other sister Sherri as the maid of honor, My wife a bridesmaid, my brother in law a groomsman, and my kids candlelighters. It was a great time at the wedding and seeing family.

Going into the wedding I kept praying that it would not be just a wedding but a time of giving glory to God. For me I can tell when the Lord intervenes strongly in a place and this was just such a time for me. I'm not saying all was perfect, but there was such a peace about the whole ceremony. Thanks Lord for your hand upon all of us this weekend.

I decided to begin a photoblog this week also. You can find it at: http://bear.fotopages.com


2 comments:

Chris said...

I'm glad you're back berry...I'll see you thursday.

Anonymous said...

I just got home from a wedding and I am convinced that I am never going to have a wedding if I get married. We will Alope!!!!!
Reid
Slash105@aol.com
http://faithgambler.typepad..com