Friday, July 02, 2004

:: Working, working, working

I have been putting in some hours on the new job. Actually more than some, actually quite a lot. This is an interesting situation for a church planter. The job that I have allows a bit of flexibility and I can take my kids with me so it fits in one way very well. The hard part is I don't know how much I'll be working until day of or the day before, so it runs into our Thursday night FUEL meetings some.

I trust the Lord is working in all this. I am learning to trust by faith in what God brings with the job. I am working for a company that contracts out to mortgage companies cleaning up and checking on houses that are in delinquency, bankruptcy, or foreclosure. I get paid to check on statuses and then at times clean up the properties so they meet HUD standards for resell.

I miss being more regular on the blog and will try to get back to that discipline.

1 comment:

dr. larry said...

Berry,

I'm trusting the Lord with you in this. As someone who's gone through an extended period of time without being able to find a job (22 months) I am so excited that God has you in a position that is so flexible and allows you to continue doing what is in your heart for Him!

Love ya bro!
:: larry ::