Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Life before light

In Him was life and the life was the light of men. (John 1:4) So many times I am looking for light (guidance, clarity, the next step) when I forget that life proceeds light. I'm so busy looking for answers that I forget to fellowship with the answer, the life source.

How long does it take to walk with God before we get the point. It is about daily communing with Him. He is where life flows from and light doesn't come without life.

Oh lord, have mercy on me, forgive me for idolizing light and not prioritizing fellowship with The Way, the Truth, and the Life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trying to contact Resonance @ the Colony re: meeting times so I can visit and/or talk to y'all. The phone number 972-989-9096 is non-working. I sent an e-mail to the Resclassic e-mail address. Please contact me at papaweiss1@yahoo.com if you don't get the info@resclassic.com e-mail. Thanks!