Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Indie Allies

We had our first North Dallas Indie Allies last night. There was much passionate discussion. We touched on being organic and how that involves having intentional struture, contextualizing the gospel to our own habitat, what exactly is emerging, being missional, the little people in our brains, and various and asundry other topics. Not many answers but a whole lot of good questions and discussion.

For me the consensus on many questions keeps coming back to the fact that it is healthy to pursue questions in us. This is part of our search after more of the creator of the universe. There is something in me that continually cries out for more of Christ. I think all my questions are from that outflow. That outflow I think is a healthy one.

No comments: