Tuesday, September 02, 2003

:: Eatin at Eatzi's

Labor day weekend was a bit different this year. I usually am with a large group of single adults at a camp grounds in the beautiful mountains of Glorietta New Mexico. Glorietta has one of the prettiest prayer gardens I've ever gotten to spend time at. I missed it and fellowshiping with my good friend Jerry Newton.

This year though we are here in Dallas. Our friends Loren and Nancy Bishop came down from Tulsa and took us to Eatzi's. Eatzi's is a little bistro type place in downtown Dallas. They have counters with fresh food from about any country you want. While I stayed American with fire-roasted chicken and mashed potatoes. Elizabeth went with the Arab cuisine. The kids both did freshly made chicken quesidillos.

Loren and Nancy have both committed to being consistant prayer people for our new community. God is good to us.

Life is in a new season of church planting and friends.

No comments: