Saturday, January 10, 2004

:: Bloggin connections

I got to hang out with Chris Marlow today at Starbucks. Chris is another emerging foursquare church planter who is about to plant in Raleigh North Carolina. Chris and I met through bloggin. I think we have alot in common and may even work together on a church planting bulletin board. It is interesting to me, there seems to be this grassroots thing that God is doing all around the U.S. that involves people from all denominations and no denominations that call themselves emerging. I see it as God moving on the hearts on men and women to reach a generation for the kingdom. I pumped to have met and connected with yet another kindred heart in the kingdom.

It was cool to hear about Chris vision to not only plant a church but plant a church that plants churches (say all that fast five times).

No comments: